Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life in the 'Boro


We have officially lived in the 'Boro for 5 weeks & 2 days. I know this because I counted on this handy-dandy calendar I acquired from my sis-in-law when I went to help her organize her classroom. I knew there'd be something in it for me! Juuuust kidding. I had fun Krysi! Call me up when you need to do spring cleaning!

So, what else have we been up to? Well, we've gone on a couple lil dates. Our first night on the town was a stop at American Hero (apparently home to some great cheesesteaks, which I unfortunately did not try---next time). Then we were gonna go walk in the park, but it started raining, as evidenced by this rainbow (ohhh, pretty),




so I suggested an alternative that I'll probably never live down. Can

you make it out through the rain-covered windshield?

While here we have also developed an obsession with milkshakes. Peach at Sugar Shack. Peanut-butter-banana-fudge at Cookout. Last night we needed to get out of the house, so we went to Cookout for a milkshake (after playing an awesome game of I Spy---or is it Eye Spy?---who says adults can't play that game?!). Then we came home to play chess. Who are we really? But, by the end of the game I was happy and exhausted, so there ya go. Photo evidence:



And that's about all I got from Roxboro via pictures. In other notes: God is being faithful (duh, why do I doubt?) to answer prayers. Relationships are being built (they take time...which I sometimes forget), jobs are being worked, money is being provided (hello little AT & T rebate! what a nice surprise you were!), life is being lived. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment