Sunday, August 28, 2016

26 Weeks for Baby A

How far along? 26 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? The size of a scallion (length wise I'm guessing), or a chuck roast ๐Ÿ˜‚
Total weight gain/loss? Gain. We'll leave it there.
Maternity clothes? Between 2 friends' loans and a couple shopping trips I can now happily report I have clothes that fit :)
Sleep? Been using the body pillow Kelly loaned me. It's interesting. I think I like it. 
Best moment this week?  Casey and I picked out a few outfits for baby. First things we've specifically bought for this little one. 
Symptoms? Um... Nothing I feel like sharing? Just... Go read a pregnancy book. They're fairly accurate :)
Food cravings? Grapes! Red grapes. And ice water. 
Food aversions? Sadly, chick-fil-a is back on the banned list :(
Gender? Still a secret for Grandma and Grandpa Wase, so shhh...
Labor signs? No, thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? We're still in, barely. Didn't you want to picture my belly button? Ew.
What I miss? The beach. Oh wait, you meant in regards to pregnancy? Well...More clothing options. That's about it. 
What I'm looking forward to? Next appointment and hearing that heartbeat again. Kicks every day. Seeing Casey take care of baby. 
Milestones? Nothing this week I don't think. 
Bump? 

No comments:

Post a Comment