Saturday, October 8, 2016

32 Weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? A jicama! 😂 Or, a half gallon of milk. How healthy. 
Total weight gain/loss? Fewer clothing options. 
Maternity clothes? See above 😀
Sleep? Definitely waking up more. 
Best moment this week? Super squirmy baby. But shy (or stubborn), I guess, because daddy doesn't get to feel it very often. 
Symptoms? How have I ever worn flats?
Food cravings? Ice cream is my BFF. 
Food aversions? I think the fruit phase has passed. 
Gender? Don't tell (grand) dad, but it's a girl. 
Labor signs? No, not yet! And preferably not till after our preparing for labor class!
Belly button in or out? Out. 
What I miss? Comfortable pants. And shirts. Yup. 
What I'm looking forward to? Mountain trip with C. "Babymoon", if you will. 
Milestones? First shower tomorrow yay. 
Bump? 

No comments:

Post a Comment