Saturday, October 22, 2016

34 Weeks - a melon

How far along? 34 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? Cantaloupe, or a honeydew 🍈 😍
Total weight gain/loss? Happy to say I don't even know. 
Maternity clothes? So necessary. 
Sleep? Well, it's Saturday and I woke up before 6 😭
Best moment this week? Sleeping through the night in the middle of a cold. That was a serious answer to prayer y'all. 
Symptoms? Achiness. 
Food cravings? All the carbs. 
Food aversions? Same old, same old. 
Gender? Don't tell dad, but it's a girl. (Although not sure hope he doesn't know by now). 
Labor signs? No, not yet!
Belly button in or out? Ouuut. 
What I miss? Just easy mobility I guess. 
What I'm looking forward to? Shower with my church fam today ❤ 
Milestones? Mmm... Nothing I can think of. 
Bump? I woke up like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment