Friday, December 2, 2016

Happy due date!

How far along? 40 weeks (as of Friday)!
How big is the peanut? A pumpkin, or a watermelon. 
Total weight gain/loss? Enough for a small human to be nice and comfy 😂. 
Maternity clothes? Should read: one pair of yoga pants, and a handful of shirts long enough to look semi-appropriate with said yoga pants. 
Sleep? Not as long as I'd like, but still happening, so I'm thankful. It's hard to nap because my mind is going-going. 
Best moment this week? Really enjoyed our appointment this week. Casey came, our midwife was great, and we are getting so close. 
Symptoms? Exhaustion. 
Food cravings? I don't know! Whatever doesn't lead to indigestion. I've eaten a lot of chicken noodle soup this week. 
Food aversions? See above: foods that lead to indigestion. 
Gender? Y'all know. 
Labor signs? No...
Belly button in or out? Ouuut. 
What I miss? Food. 
What I'm looking forward to? This Thursday we'll either being seeing baby via ultrasound, or in our arms. Either way, we get to see baby again for first time since July's anatomy ultrasound!!
Milestones? Hello! Due date!
Bump? 


No comments:

Post a Comment