Friday, November 25, 2016

39 weeks and counting...

How far along? 39 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? A mini watermelon, or a small pumpkin. 
Total weight gain/loss? Healthy gain. 
Maternity clothes? Yup. 
Sleep? Not as long as I'd like, but I also got in a couple naps this week, so that was nice!
Best moment this week? Strangers are excited to talk with me about baby. In a gas station yesterday a lady told me I looked adorable and that we're gonna have so much fun being parents. 👊🏻👨👩👧
Symptoms? Still in extreme nesting mode. I dusted. I despise dusting. 😂
Food cravings? Well I'm not sure we can accurately assess this with Thanksgiving happening, but I did eat my slice of pumpkin pie AND dad's (for breakfast). 
Food aversions? Same old...Grease.
Gender? Yes, the baby has one. 🤓
Labor signs? No. 
Belly button in or out? Ouuut. 
What I miss? I think just easy mobility. 
What I'm looking forward to? Been looking more forward to experiencing this with God and Casey. It's gonna be tough, but it's gonna be an adventure we won't forget. 
Milestones? Car seat installed ✔ New smoke alarm installed ✔ Bags packed ✔ 
Bump? 


No comments:

Post a Comment