Thursday, November 17, 2016

38 weeks! The final countdown...

How far along? 38 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? A leek,o r a winter melon. Where do they come up with this stuff!?
Total weight gain/loss? Healthy gain. 
Maternity clothes? I just don't wanna talk about it anymore. 😁
Sleep? Tricky, but enjoyable. 
Best moment this week? When mom called to see if she could come help 27th a few more things around the house. ❤

Symptoms? Lots of moving around in there (her). Extreme nesting mode (me). Stressed (him - probably mostly due to me - sorry buddy). Also, this 😂:

Food cravings? I had 3 scones one day. Also, a serious craving for key lime pie. 
Food aversions? Grease. 
Gender? Well let's just say there's a lot of pink in that nursery, so... Hope they were right. 
Labor signs? Not yet. 
Belly button in or out? Ouuut. 
What I miss? Thinking my bed was comfortable. 
What I'm looking forward to? Getting car seat installed and bags packed. Also, the other side of labor 😬😱
Milestones? Strangers are officially concerned I'm going to "pop at any minute". 😩. We took our preparing for labor class ✔ 
Bump? 


No comments:

Post a Comment