Sunday, November 13, 2016

37 weeks, eek!

How far along? 37 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? Swiss chard (i know, what?), Or a large cantaloupe. 
Total weight gain/loss? Healthy gain. 
Maternity clothes? What did people do before yoga pants, really?
Sleep? Intermittent, but enjoyed 😁
Best moment this week? Grandma Joanne and Aunt Krysi helping me set up the nursery last Saturday + Grandma Pam helping me clean this house this weekend! 
Symptoms? Yup. 
Food cravings? Harris Teeter had Breyers ice cream b2g3 free. Need I say more?
Food aversions? Still true: I still eagerly await the day I can eat a bojangles kids Supremes meal with fries, mountain dew, and honey mustard. 
Gender? Das HAS to know by now it's a girl :)
Labor signs? Nope. But those Braxton hicks though...
Belly button in or out? Ouuut. 
What I miss? Normal clothes. Getting in and out of bed easily. 
What I'm looking forward to? Preparing For Labor class this Monday 😮
Milestones? We're under a month from due date!
Bump? 


No comments:

Post a Comment