Friday, November 4, 2016

36 Weeks (9 months!?)

How far along? 36 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? Romaine lettuce, or a canary melon, whatever the heck that is 😂
Total weight gain/loss? Definitely gaining, but beyond that, don't know. 
Maternity clothes? I bought some more pants this week, and a couple new shirts. #lifechanging 
Sleep? So many weird dreams. Leopards and cheerleaders and doors that won't lock. What?
Best moment this week? Did I mention the new pants?
Symptoms? It's weird to experience pain in places you didn't even think about before.
Food cravings? Me and ice cream 🍦 are still bff's. I'd like to recommend Breyer extra creamy vanilla. So good. 
Food aversions? I still eagerly await the day I can eat a bojangles kids Supremes meal with fries, mountain dew, and honey mustard. 
Gender? Das HAS to know by now it's a girl :)
Labor signs? Nope. But those Braxton hicks though...
Belly button in or out? Ouuut. 
What I miss? T-shirts.  
What I'm looking forward to? Hospital tour Tuesday. 
Milestones? 9 months!
Bump? 


No comments:

Post a Comment