Saturday, September 10, 2016

28 weeks with our eggplant-cucumber

How far along? 28 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? Casey's app says eggplant, mine says cucumber. 
Total weight gain/loss? Healthy gain 😁
Maternity clothes? It's not maternity, but I did buy two pretty fall color cardigans and I feel better about life. 
Sleep? The interruptions have begun again. 
Best moment this week? Passing my glucose test. Hallelujah. 
Symptoms? Well, turns out I have iron deficiency anemia, oh boy. So I get to take an iron supplement twice a day. That explains Some fatigue and fast heartbeat :) Praying that the iron doesn't make me sick like it did in the prenatal vitamin first trimester. We'll see!
Food cravings? Pumpkin spice... Ooh wait, that's just normal. Ice cold water still. This week, citrus. I dunno. 
Food aversions? Fatty, greasy, fried stuff. 
Gender? Grandma Pam finally knows! What a relief! Grandpa Marty still wants to be surprised in December, so keep it quiet with him. His lack of Facebook presence should help. 
Labor signs? No, thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? Neither?
What I miss? Sleeping on my back. 
What I'm looking forward to? Shower fun. 
Milestones? Depending on your source, we're now in the 3rd trimester 😮
Bump? 

No comments:

Post a Comment