Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hello little cabbage! (30 weeks)

How far along? 30 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? We have a "cabbage" patch baby! 
Total weight gain/loss? Healthy.
Maternity clothes? Between borrowing from friends and mom and dad and Danni buying me a few things, I've spent almost nothing. #blessed
Sleep? Definitely waking up at least one or two times a night, but generally getting decent sleep. #thankful
Best moment this week? Getting kicked hard enough to say "ow!?"a couple times. 
Symptoms? My feet though. Killing me. But, amazing hubby rubbed them, twice. He's a good one y'all. 
Food cravings? Sweet tooth is back with a vengeance. 
Food aversions? Fewer than the first 29 weeks, but still greasy = unappetizing. 
Gender? Pretty much everyone in the world knows now but grandpa Wase. Good luck there. 
Labor signs? No, thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? Out. 
What I miss? Comfortable pants. 
What I'm looking forward to? Doctor appointment this week and then we'll finally be doing every other week. A month is too long to wait to hear that heartbeat. 
Milestones? I mean, we only have two months to go. It's getting real. 
Bump? 

No comments:

Post a Comment