Sunday, September 18, 2016

29 weeks. Butternut squash or large water bottle? Take your pick.

How far along? 29 weeks (as of Friday)
How big is the peanut? Casey's app says butternut squash (awww), mine says extra large bottle of water 😂. 
Total weight gain/loss? Healthy gain. I'm really thankful God has helped me not worry about this too much. Just try to eat healthy and help baby grow. 
Maternity clothes? The struggle is real. Just when things are fitting, I think I'm outgrowing them. #ineedsomeyogapants #realbad
Sleep? Just tossing and turning. 
Best moment this week? Is it lame to say paying off student loan? But it's something we've prayed for and longed for, especially pre baby's arrival, and God provided! 
Symptoms? Sitting in any position is pretty uncomfortable. Makes meetings and that football game I went to with dad... Different experiences 😀
Food cravings? Mmm... Ice cream still. Ice cold water. Fruit. Haven't changed much. 
Food aversions? Fatty, greasy, fried stuff. Same same. 
Gender? It's getting harder to not slip with grandpa Wase. Eek. 11 more weeks 😬
Labor signs? No, thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? Out. Totally weird. 
What I miss? Sleeping on my back. And Bojangles Supremes and fries. 😪
What I'm looking forward to? Seeing our families enjoying little butternut squash. Oh and #babymoon ! (Good excuse for a mountain weekend). 
Milestones? Final monthly appointment next week, and then we're down to every other week. 
Bump? Getting ready to go to baby's first state game!

No comments:

Post a Comment